International feed ingredient and additive company seeks Poultry Nutritionist to partner with an established sales rep to support and grow a significant client list from DelMarVa to New England. This nutritionist will possess a PhD in poultry nutrition have 2 years experience in industry or academia.
Reasons the right Poultry Nutritionist will love this job.
- Small poultry team (3 sales reps, 1 mgr, 3 PhDs)
- Territory has extreme potential
- Top product is the “gold standard” for the industry
- Strong corporate culture focused on individual development
- 15% bonus potential on top of a competitive salary + car allowance
- 50% overnight travel
- Partner with a seasoned sales rep assigned to your region.
- Office from your home, no relocation necessary
- Highly visible position within the industry
Qualifications for this position: PhD in poultry nutrition and 2 years experience. Candidates must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven abilities in stand-up presentation.
- Develop expertise in enzyme, direct-fed microbial, organic selenium and amino acid nutrition as related to poultry nutrition in order to provide “cutting-edge” technical support to customers and sales
- Conduct and statistically analyze university/field trials for specialty and new
- Contribute to the technical positioning of products in poultry industry
- Stay up-to-date with scientific literature – keep Product Manager and Business Managers abreast of scientific information relevant to the company’s business and product.
- Develop technical marketing ideas to expand existing market niches and enter new markets.