Take a high volume territory with lots of room for growth and expand it by introducing new products hitting the market in the next 18 months. This position markets feed ingredients and additives to the poultry industry in the southeast with a focus on Arkansas and Mississippi. This international company has a solid presence in the US with their core products and are looking to gain traction with second-tier and newly developed products.
Location : Little Rock, AR
Reasons the right candidate will love this job.
- Small poultry team (3 sales reps, 1 mgr, 3 PhDs)
- Territory has been managed well for many years
- Top product is the “gold standard” for the industry
- Strong corporate culture focused on individual development
- Entrepreneurial spirit – you have significant authority to manage your business
- 25% bonus potential on top of a competitive salary + car allowance
- Lots of room for growth, large region
- 50% overnight travel
- Partner with a PhD Nutritionist assigned to your region.
Territory: Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi. Established customer base of broiler companies.
Current Sales: $70M+
Objective: Manage and grow the territory. 5% growth on core product, 25% growth on tier two is target. Partner with PhD to provide lots of face time with clients.
To be seriously considered for this role you should possess 5 years of experience selling feed additives or ingredients to the broiler industry. You must be able to overnight travel 50% in the region. A BS in poultry or animal science is highly preferred and a BS is required.