Business Manager – Feed Sales
International company with a US HQ seeks an experienced feed additive or feed sales rep to join their dairy team and take a top territory to new heights. In this role you will take a diversified product line and manage sales to current customers and develop prospects.
Location : work from home, PA
Reasons the right candidate will love this job.
- Small dairy team (5 sales reps, 1 mgr, 2 PhDs)
- Territory has been managed well for many years, rep being promoted
- Top product is the “gold standard” for the industry
- Strong corporate culture focused on individual development
- Entrepreneurial spirit – you have significant authority to manage your business
- 25% bonus potential on top of a competitive salary + car allowance
- Lots of room for growth, large region
- 50% overnight travel will diminish as you develop relationships
- Boss recently promoted from another role
- Two PhDs to provide technical support
Territory: The Mid-Atlantic, New York, New England and Ohio. Established customer base of feed mills and consulting groups.
Current Sales: $20M+
Objective: Manage and grow the territory. 10% growth is target. Support ongoing business and dig into the key account in the region to maximize possibilities.
To be seriously considered for this role you should possess 5 years of experience selling dairy feed (or preferably) feed additives or ingredients to feed mills. You must be able to overnight travel 50% in the region. A MS in dairy science or animal science is highly preferred and a BS is required.