It’s that time of the year again! The Animal Science Monitor Team had so much fun running this contest last year and got so many great pics that we decided to make it an annual event. If taking pictures of livestock and/or poultry is your hobby then this is something you’ll enjoy.
This contest is sponsored by Continental Search and Animal Science Jobs and Agriculture Jobs. Visit them to find the hottest job opportunities in the animal science industry, useful career tips and other valuable resources.
We’re looking for pictures of cows, horses, sheep, pigs, deer, poultry and any other animals that you raise in a farm. To participate, send your photos in an email to our website administrator, Fred Clark, at firstname.lastname@example.org or here is an easy way to submit your photos, Click on the link! https://form.jotform.me/71213760261447
Format for email
Subject Line: ASM Photo Contest
Name of Organization: (if applicable)
You can send in as many entries as you want. Last year, we had the team judge the photos. We decided to change that this year.
The photos will be showcased in an album on Animal Science Monitor’s Facebook page. Share your pic/s on the album to your Facebook timeline and make sure you get your friends to like it. The top three pictures with the most likes wins!
Please note that participants must be from the USA or Canada to join. However, all votes, regardless of location, are considered valid. Three winners will be selected from all submissions. Those winners of the photo contest will be designated as follows:
First prize: $250
Second prize: $150
Third prize: $50
Editor’s Choice: $50
The three winning photos will be featured in an upcoming issue of The Animal Science Monitor. The winning photos, plus other entrants’ photos, will be used by Continental Search & Outplacement, Inc. on associated websites and social media accounts.
Photo submission starts on May 1, 2017 and ends on May 31, 2017. The winners will be announced on June 1,2017.
The contest will be conducted May 1, 2017 to May 31, 2017. The deadline for entries is Wednesday, May 31, 2017.
When submitting a photo, indicate in the subject line and/or the body of the email that the photo is for the “ASM Photo Contest.”
- By submitting a photo, you are providing your permission for the photo to be posted on any website or social media site owned or managed by Continental Search & Outplacement, Inc.
- Photos should be original photos owned by the person who submits them and not purchased or acquired from a third party. Any such photos, including those downloaded from the Internet without permission, will be disqualified. Continental Search & Outplacement, Inc. will be held harmless against any liability incurred from selecting and/or using a copyrighted photo submitted during the contest. Liability will fall to the submitting party.
- There is no limit on the number of photos you may submit, but we encourage you to send only your finest work.
- The contest is open to everyone with the exception of employees of Continental Search & Outplacement, Inc. and their associates.
- All photos will be posted in an album on the Continental Search & Outplacement Inc. Facebook page.
- Participants are encouraged to share their pictures from the album to their wall so that family and friends can like their photos.
By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the contest have been made available to them in writing, and that they therefore understand and agree to be bound by these rules.